Win a Boat for Kids Official Raffle Rules
Thank you for supporting the Bass Pro Shops Win a Boat for Kids Raffle to benefit the Easter Seals Endowment fund. The following terms and conditions apply:
- The donation options for raffle participation are $50 for one entry or $100 for three entries.
- All sales of raffle tickets are final and there will be no refunds.
- For each donation, the corresponding number of entries will be completed for the donor at the time of donation. All tickets donors purchasing entries via the website at www.winaboatforkids.com will receive an official receipt via email address provided. Easter Seals will fill out any and all tickets and place in drum for drawing for all on-line purchases. Ticket confirmation number(s) will be mailed to all purchasers at the billing address provided during the purchase.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of purchase.
- The IRS has adopted the position that the entry price is not deductible as a charitable donation for Federal income tax purposes.
- Winners will be drawn and announced on September 26, 2013.
- Winners need not be present to win.
- The Entrant must supply his/her social security number and complete all required tax and registration forms to receive the prize.
- All federal, state and local income, sales and/or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prize, are the sole responsibility of the holder of the winning ticket. The IRS has taken the position that amounts donated for chances to participate in raffles, lotteries or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Winner must complete a W-9 form before receiving prize. For further information, consult your qualified financial adviser.
- Tickets, receipts and winners’ rights are not transferable.
- Winners must accept prize “AS IS” with no consideration for trade or return.
- Acceptance of a prize is permission for Easter Seals to use the name, picture, video image and relevant quotations of winner.
- If there is more than one name on an entry, the prize will be awarded to the first name listed on the entry so long as that person is 18 years old and a U.S. resident. It is the sole responsibility of the winner in a multiple party entry to allocate any prize among the participants in that entry.